Graffiti is a menace to business owners everywhere for many reasons. It makes buildings look very unprofessional and sometimes threatening because of its association with gang violence. It is difficult to remove, even more so, if it is widespread across walls and windows. It causes a lot of trouble for businesses, their owners, and customers. Apartment complex owners, for example, sometimes have trouble acquiring new tenants because graffiti often suggests that there is criminal activity in the area.
Graffiti affects businesses like grocery stores because their storefronts are popular targets for taggers to leave their mark. It can also have a long lasting effect on homeowners because it can decrease the value of their property thereby making it harder for them to sell in the future. These are only a few of the many damaging effects that graffiti can have on personal investments and businesses.
Why should you trust us for your graffiti removal? Here are five reasons:
- We are punctual and professionally dressed, so not only will we show up on time, but we’ll look good doing it.
- We can handle any job, big or small, whether you have a storefront, home, apartment complex, or even a 100,000 sq ft parking lot!
- We offer different cleaning packages so if you need us one time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually, we’ll be there.
- We have the best equipment in the industry. Our pressure washing units cost over $12,000 each, so you know that not a penny is spared to bring you professional results.
- We work around your schedule to make sure you never have to stop production or disrupt your daily routine.
214 Pressure Washing is proud to serve the Dallas and Fort Worth area, so if you are a small business owner, a homeowner, or a large commercial company owner in the area we’ve got you covered! Have questions for us or want a free estimate? Contact us today!